Monday, May 28, 2007

matthew 25:40

Regarding racism, and the slew of other -isms that give some the right to think less of others: I think we should all be angry when others are belittled, oppressed, or threatened. Even if it is not us, it could be us. And if you believe we are all part of the same creation, it is us. There is a Bible verse that talk about this and that I always quote, but incorrectly. I looked it up:

Matthew 25:40 What you do onto the least of your brothers, you do onto me.

(No, I don't quote the Bible every day. But once in a while it really fits.)

1 comment:

Fia said...

Du har helt rätt, det är dags för oss alla att bli arga. Du har även rätt då du skriver att det k-u-n-d-e lika gärna var oss som var utsatta för någon form av gräslig
-ism... Vi måste helt enkelt hjälpa dem som inte har en rättvis situation genom att vara arga ÅT dem och MED dem.