Tuesday, September 30, 2008

yuk yuk yukky

So I have been trying to eat healthy and cook real food every day. It's going great.

Yesterday I figured I should venture into the whole bring your lunch to work and heat it in the microwave thing. So I prepared a container last night, and this morning I even remembered to bring it. When lunchtime came I put the container in the microwave, and zapped it for a bit.

It wasn't the right container. It didn't have cauliflower soup in it, it had some other random leftover. And a not so successful experiment of a leftover at that.

Mango with citrus soy sauce, blended with plain yogurt. Imagine that, lukewarm and with a spoon.

3 comments:

cecilia said...

mmmm .... nice .....

Anonymous said...

hey, it's all about the bananas and cranberry juice.
or, well, chips and salsa. :) babs

Lotta K said...

let me just say this, babs. I think the cranberries work.