Tuesday, March 14, 2006

the truth

I bought a National Enquirer today. What got me was this headline on the front page:

EXTREME CELEBRITY FLAWS

With pictures. Inside the magazine there is a big spread. Martha Stewart and Courtney Cox have big ugly ears. (And we are talking BIG and UGLY ears.) Angelina Jolie has boney hands. Jennifer Lopez without her makeup looks just like a normal girl. And so on. It was so worth it.

Completely unrelated: my boyfriend picks the cashews out of the mixed nuts. This is irritating to me when I want to pick the cashews out of the mixed nuts. So I have to pick out the almonds instead, and it seems Dan picks out the hazelnuts. And then we are left with all the peanuts. (The two or three pieces or walnuts that are in there to start with are gone so fast it is as if they were never there at all.)

No comments: