Wednesday, January 10, 2007

those textbooks were expensive, even though I got the faculty discount at the bookstore

The quarter started and in addition to teaching I am also taking a class from one of my colleagues. It's magazine journalism and it's super interesting and fun and I can see a new career coming on.

And it's citrus season again and that's just lovely. And then I read somewhere that my favorite salad with oranges and black olives is even better with the addition of oven roasted fennel. So that's three favorite things in the same dish and I am thinking of smuggling some gravlax into it too to complete the all favorites in one big bowl concept. How can that be bad?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lotta, du gör precis allt det som jag vill göra, bara så mycket bättre: fotograferar, skriver, undervisar, översätter...Och nu dessutom, kurs i magazine journalism! Det var droppen, nu blir jag faktiskt litet avundsjuk. Jag vill också gå den kursen och se framför mig en sådan karriär!!