Thursday, August 14, 2008

let's talk about the fiat 500 (I am getting a black one to match the iphone dan is getting me for christmas)

This is an old Fiat 500. Those are small Italian cars, and they were made between 1957-1975. Super cute if you ask me.
This is a new Fiat 500. It was first presented in 2007. Cool, huh? It's super popular in Italy, and it's won a bunch of awards. I want one pretty bad.

Here is a British TV road test where they are comparing it favorably to their own new Mini:

2 comments:

Ulisse Di Bartolomei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fiat 500 said...

Fiat 500 is a car produced by Fiat Company in Italy. It was a rear-engine on the pattern of the Volkswagen Beetle. This small car was manufactured to meet the demands of the post war market before and commonly called as the economy car. This car is really cute and admirable. It has different colors and models to choose from. I’m sure you will love this car as much as I do.