Wednesday, November 22, 2006

no, I don't remember my own license plate

So I ran around today to get some last minute Thanksgiving stuff. I was not alone. I kind of like the desperate tension in stores on the days before big holidays. People tend to interact and bond more and not just keep to themselves and their own cell phone conversations.

I ran into an older gentleman driving a VW Rabbit with a license plate saying "SLOW CAR" or something like that. He asked me what year my car was (that's always the opening line), and then told me that when he was still teaching, he used to get obscene gestures for going too slow on the freeway far more often. Which is kind of funny when you think about it.

Then I saw somebody who had the Los Gatos zip code for their license plate. I am going to go ahead and guess they use it for their ATM pin number too, as well as for various passwords.

I on the other hand make up creative passwords all the time that I never remember. I will probably never get access to the pay your bill service on the PG&E website again I have had to change my password so many times.

1 comment:

hogrelius said...

Vacker bild! Nice pic!