Sunday, December 17, 2006

I also think that when you are sick, you should have an army of glasses next to your bed, containing different things. that's about the only perk.

I have the stomach flu. No one likes that.

Once when I was growing up I had a stomach flu that lasted for a week. In the end it was almost humorous. I just couldn't keep anything down. So my mom gave in and called the school nurse for advice. The nurse told my mother, who ran a strictly coke-free household, that "actually, flat coca cola may work." So that's what I had and wasn't that the best drink ever. Now I have expanded my range to also include flat 7-Up. But that's because I am grown-up now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inte roligt vara sjuk, krya på dig! Hoppas du mår bättre! Tricket att dricka coca cola är nåt även min mamma hade hjälp då jag var liten och sjuk :) Roligt höra det funnits i flera hem.
/utvandrar-Anne

Lotta K said...

Tack Anne! Kokt ris och Judging Amy ar inte dumt det heller...