Tuesday, October 23, 2007

stay in your compartments, people

Facebook provides you with a running log on what your friends are doing on the site. Like this:

Updated: Kjell V. and Stephanie M. added the iLike application.

And it completely freaks me out. I took out the last names there, but you get the idea. It looks like Stephanie and Kjell are doing something together, right? But no. I don't think they will ever even meet, much less do anything together. One of them is an old friend whom I met studying abroad in England. The other one is a former student.

The two of them will only ever meet in the privacy of my facebook newsfeed. The fact that their names appear in the same sentence makes me feel very disjointed inside.

2 comments:

Kjelleman said...

It's a funny old world, right. But since you introduced us, sorta, I'll add Stephanie M, as a friend on Facebook ;) Then we will show up in your feed again :P Keep those joints together old friend :)

Lotta K said...

I'll start talking to my hands.