Monday, September 08, 2008

and don't tell me I have no sense of humor

I'll be honest, what might happen in this election scares me. If Sarah Palin pulls John McCain to a win... that won't be fun.

But fun is exactly the word the Swedish press has been using. They think the campaign is fun and exciting now with the addition of new female blood.

Obviously an American election is international news. The US is a powerful nation. But when the election coverage gets reduced to ideas of what is exciting and not, and people forget that the candidate is strongly anti-abortion and a creationist... not so fun to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Via a friend in DC: http://twitter.com/murkiv/statuses/914323850

fucknuts. [BO/JM] among White Women: 41/53 (be4 convention 'twas 50/42) Independents: 43/50 Married Women: 44/48 Catholics: 36/59

cecilia said...

No, no fun here either. What makes me angry are those Hillary supporters who are now wearing towards McCAin because they regard him as a better option than Obama -hello???!!! And unfortunatly, he's best move was to put Palin on the ticket, being a woman and all.....he had not given that one a really good thought, had he. Sorry, I am fed up with the whole thing, I was so optimistic before the announcements, but am feeling low about it now - ah, should go back to bed today. It's cloudy and cold up here:):

Lotta K said...

hi mayka... what's with the catholics???

cecilia, I don;t know about people anymore. don;t they see what this woman is? she said it herself: pitbull with lipstick.