Thursday, November 01, 2007

I didn't even recycle the bottle because I thought it would contaminate the rest of the plastic

I bought a bottle of water today that I thought was just water with a hint of lemon. I was wrong. The bottle had water in it, and lemon, and a cup or so of Splenda. It was really really sweet. I have no idea what they were thinking when they made that one up.

- What do people want when they are thirsty?
- Oh, maybe something that looks like water, but then hits them with the sugary punch of three Halloween nights? But without the calories?

I didn't remember the brand, so I googled 'bottled water with lemon and Splenda', and the first hit I got was the correct one. Never ever buy this.

3 comments:

Fia said...

Och ändå så är citron"smaken" inte värst....hallon"smaken" gav mig kräkreflex!

Lotta K said...

Hahaha "smak" är precis vad det är!

Petchie75 said...

Tack för varningen!! Jag kan tycka att svenskt mineralvatten med citronsmak tex Ramlösa är helt ok, men utomlands är smaksatt vatten jätteäckligt - det är alltid alldeles för sött!
Intressant artikel på Wikipedia...