Tuesday, October 16, 2007

yep

I am not going to lie, I like facebook. I like myspace too, but it hasn't been as easy to get it started. I don't have a lot of myspace friends. And the whole idea is that you have people there to send your homemade crappy computer drawings. (That's mostly what I do.) So for now my homemade drawings go out on facebook.

Apart from that, one thing that has happened and that I like a lot is that I get to reconnect with old students. When I see their pretty faces on those profile photos I realize I have had a whole bunch of really good students the past few years. They are good funny people who think for themselves, and I miss them.

1 comment:

Kjelleman said...

Aaawww, that's so sweet! (Says I who don't have any students on Facebook, sice I don't remember their names :D Sorry kidz!